The new trend of architectural presentation
Way back then, the ways of presenting architectural design projects are merely based on illustration boards, stratmore, and papers; and now, they can all be presented using a computer, printed or not. This are presented smoothly using computers that shows almost realistic drawings and presentation. This is also prepared by software like AUTOCAD 2d or 3d, 3d STUDIO MAX, MAYA and others. It may look easy but the computers used by this software have a hard time meeting their requirements. Almost all of the time, the system requirements of these programs to run are really heavy; in a 32bit processor, there should be an AMD Athlon® dual core processor, 3.0 GHz or higher, a 2GB RAM and another @GB free disk space, 1,024×768 display resolution. These are just some of the system requirements that AUTODESK software needs to run. All in all, these software will not function well in a low supporting system especially when the graphics or video card is not real good; this is one of the main requirement that an owner should possess for him to enjoy his software.
Listed below are just some of the best graphics or video card produced:
- The Quadro® FX 5800
- The Quadro® FX 5800, one of the ultra high end solutions that gives engineers, architects, animators and designers a different professionalism in visual designing through their personal computers, laptop and desktops.
- 2. Nvidia Geforce GTX 570
- This graphics card, Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 series was introduced in the late 2010 that has taken over the primary spot in the single GPU speed contest. However, this video card still comes with an affordable price that anyone will enjoy. This Nvidia Geforce series is considered as a dialled down version of the other series which is the nvidia Geforce GTX 580.
- 3. Nvidia Geforce GTX 560 Ti
- The first Nvidia Geforce GTX 560 Ti series came up in the market in the late January of 2011; just right to level up with the Radeon HD 6950. Like any other graphics card that AMD offers, this card possesses only 1 GB of memory.
Now those were just few of the graphics or video card on the market; the question now is what video card is the best for your money? Well the best way really in choosing graphics card is to have a review of all the best listed graphics card in the internet, on that way; you will see what offers the best and who has something that the other one doesn’t have. This video or graphics card are really expensive in a sense that they will provide a good view and resolution on the game that you are playing, whatever it may be; however, this can be considered as an overkill for those who are not really into gaming, rendering or animating. Take note that these cards are just for the purpose of giving pleasure to those who are enthusiast gamers of high end games and for those who earn their income in rendering and presenting projects through the use of computers.
Brought to you by:
Best Graphics Card:
- The EVGA nVidia GeForce 9500GT – The Best Graphics Card on the Market
- Why does it take time for your computer to render and play in 3d figures?
- Asus nVIDIA 3D GeForce GTX 560 Direct CU II Graphics Card (1GB, DDR5, Overclocked 850Mhz)
- Laptop Video Card and CPU Buyers Guide #1
- what types of graphic cards are there and which one is the best?